Guardians of Darkness Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
A Tell Of Two Wars

Répondre au sujet    Guardians of Darkness Index du Forum » Partie publique » Taverne des ténèbres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
A Tell Of Two Wars
Auteur Message
jannand
âme perdue

Date de naissance: 19/03/1986
Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

Message A Tell Of Two Wars Répondre en citant

A Tell of Two Wars
by I.G.
rating: ( reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK A Tell of Two Wars
->->->->ONLINE BOOK A Tell of Two Wars

Being from Detroit I feel like one who has been on the front line of the happenings good, bad, and ugly all across this land in these past 50 years. In my desire to find out what really happened and why those things that happened drastically changed all of us young and old. I am writing this book in hopes that others along with myself, who feel the same can come away with some reasonable idea of past events, impacting the here and now. We must be able to plan a better life for ourselves, our children and children’s children.

What I am pointing as the story unfolds is the death or killing off of love and innocence. Followed by the birth of violence, death, and destruction. It starts out with a man and woman in love wanting to share their lives. Then the Vietnam War ushers in the death and destruction and from that point on it enters into our whole society.

Details:
price: $3.99
bound: 182 pages
publisher: AuthorHouse (May 22, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B072C35NVD
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 396 KB

A Tell of Two Wars download english

2ffeafca65

Ven 30 Juin - 21:38 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 30 Juin - 21:38 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Guardians of Darkness Index du Forum » Partie publique » Taverne des ténèbres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation